3D Cone Beam Imaging
Most Advanced Technology for Your Dental Needs
There’s no doubt about it – the advances in dental technology just keep coming year after year, and that is a very positive thing for dental patients! One recent example is 3D cone beam imaging. This cutting edge technology is very likely to revolutionize the manner in which dentists diagnose patients’ needs, as well as how they perform many dental procedures. Dr. Whitehouse is pleased to utilize this new technology for the benefit of her Austin, TX area patients.
Why You Should Visit Derby Dental for 3D Cone Beam Imaging
- Dr. Whitehouse uses 3D cone beam imaging for diagnostic purposes and also to assist her in placing surgical implants for patients
- Dr. Whitehouse and her staff stay informed and current about all advances in dental technology
- The staff at Derby Dental are trained professionals with many years of experience
Digital Impressions are Here to Save the Day
What if there were a way of getting your dental impressions done without the messy materials that fill up your mouth and make you want to gag? Great News! Digital Impressions are here to save the day! Dr. Whitehouse is happy to offer digital impressions to her Austin, TX area patients. When you’re ready to have your impressions taken for crowns, implants, or nightguards, Dr. Whitehouse will take digital impressions using a slim handheld camera called the CEREC Omnicam. The Omnicam scans and maps your teeth and jaw structure in minutes. This tool makes getting dental impressions a breeze.
Why You Should Visit Derby Dental for Dental Impressions
- Dr. Whitehouse uses the most advanced method for making impressions of your teeth
- No more messy, uncomfortable, gooey trays in your mouth
- Fast, accurate, digital images of your teeth and gums ready in minutes and there for you and Dr. Whitehouse to further discuss.